Our experienced pharmacists with over 13 years of experience are on hand to help you. Browse our complete Vitamin lines, Supplements, and Over the counter Medication Section as well as our expanded Durable Medical Equipment/Supply Department. We provide wheelchairs, walkers, commodes, crutches, shower benches, support and surgical stockings, diabetic supplies, ostomy supplies, and many more!
We’re now offering a new program called Simplify My Meds, to make taking your medications simple! Simplify My Meds is a multi-dose packaging system that makes it easy to manage and take your medications. For a small monthly fee we will synch all your medication refills and package your medications for a full month into color coded blister packs for morning, noon, evening, bedtime etc. This is fully customizable to each individual patient. All you need to do is open the blister pack at the appropriate time of day and take the medications in the blister.
Benefits of Simplify My Meds:
- No more missing medications!
- No more packing your pill boxes!
- One trip to the pharmacy!
- Simple pre-packed doses for morning, noon, evening, and bedtime!
- Customizable to your exact medication regimen!
Our pharmacists provide a large variety of vaccines including:
- Shingles – Zostavax
We can also make recommendations to your prescriber for medications to treat malaria and traveler’s diarrhea.
All vaccines are available without an appointment.
Simplify my medicine
To make taking your medications simple! Simplify My Meds
- Multi-dose packaging system that makes it easy to manage and take your medications
- Synchronize all your medication refills to limit visits to the pharmacy
- Package your medications for a full month into color coded blister packs for morning, noon, evening and bedtime
- This is fully customizable to each individual patient
- All you need to do is open the blister pack at the appropriate time of day and take the medications in the blister
- Monthly Fee Required
Medication Management Services
- A formal medication therapy review
- A sit down meeting between a patient and pharmacist to review all medications, including non-prescription medications and herbals
- Helping a patient understand the importance or need for a new medication
- Checking blood pressure to help a patient monitor if their medication is effective
- Discussing reasons for late refills, whether it is a matter of forgetfulness, cost, or adverse effect and helping the patient resolve the issue
- Recommending less costly generic medications that are just as effective as more expensive brand name medications
- Discussing preventative health care strategies like vaccinations, health screenings, and lifestyle modifications to limit future medical conditions
- The Pharmacists at Ivylea Pharmacy are committed to helping patients manage their medications. The pharmacist works along with the patient and their physician to find an individualized plan to help each patient maximize the benefits of their medications while minimizing or preventing adverse effects, interactions, costs, and waste.
Please call for more information about our Medication Management Services.
Durable Medical Equipment
- Canes and Crutches
- Bathroom Safety Aids
- Ostomy Supplies
- Surgical and Support Stockings
- Diabetic Supplies
- Lift Chairs
- And much more!
Free Home Delivery
If you can’t come to our door, we’ll come to yours. At Ivylea Pharmacy, we offer free delivery services of your prescriptions along with other products we carry. You may request delivery when placing your order. Just let us know what you need and we will deliver it the same day! It’s important to us to provide the very best and most convenient overall service in town.